Are you looking for a company that can provide expert carpet cleaning in Sydney? As well as helping our customers to buy steam carpet cleaning machines in Australia, we provide an affordable service to clients. Our fleet is equipped with powerful modern truck-mounted and/or portable units and carry an extensive range of professional-grade products to achieve the best results. Our friendly trained personnel take pride in providing quality service and results. A large percentage of our work comes from repeat business and referrals.
We use an 8 step process to achieve the best results:
1. Pre-Inspection – performed and discussed with the customer to ensure your requirements are met
2. Vacuum – a commercial vacuum cleaner is used to extract dust, dirt, hair, crumbs, etc.
3. Pre-spray – a biodegradable solution is applied to breakdown soiling and spots
4. Agitation – a rotary buffer is used to break-up stubborn soiling and spots
5. Steam Clean – carpets are cleansed using our steam carpet cleaning machines (hot water extraction)
6. Rinse – a solution is added to remove remaining residue to minimise resoiling
7. Spot Treatment – any remaining spots are treated with the appropriate solution
8. Deodorising – deodoriser is applied to neutralise odours and give a fresh fragrance
Air movers can be supplied if rapid drying is required. Additional charges apply.
We then recommend an application of carpet protection (optional). Reapplying protector helps restore protective properties, extend its life and make ongoing maintenance easier. To book carpet cleaning in Sydney, please call.
Carpet manufacturers often apply a protector to their quality carpets at their factory. However, this protection wears off over time, especially if floor coverings are not vacuumed regularly (at least weekly), has a high amount of traffic or is exposed to frequent contamination. The protector helps preserve the appearance, condition, maintainability and serviceability of your carpeting. It gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains and adds or restores protective properties to your floor coverings to extend its life and make care easier.
For carpets in new to good condition, we seriously recommend the application of a protector. This is best done immediately after steam cleaning. To buy steam carpet cleaning machines in Australia, please contact our team.
Static build-up is commonplace in air-conditioned offices and in some homes. Static electricity shocks are both uncomfortable and potentially hazardous to you and those around you. It also poses a serious risk to damaging sensitive electrical devices.
Get your floor coverings treated as a preventative measure and make your home or office environment more comfortable for your family or work colleagues. Ask our technician to treat your carpet at the next service.
Spot, Stain & Odour Treatments
We have solutions for these common conditions and more…
• Beverage spills such as red wine, tea and coffee, milk, baby formula, etc
• Pet & human urine, excrement, vomit and odours
• Paint and nail polish, make-up and body lotions
• Food spills, cooking and dressing oils
• Water marks from liquid spills, overflowing pots plants, etc
Let the Steam It team provide you with the best carpet cleaning in Sydney. To find out more about how you can buy your own steam carpet cleaning machines in Australia, please call 1300 665 556.